If you're a proud owner of Trekz Titanium, then you probably already know that it comes with a multipoint pairing feature - a fun little perk previous models didn’t have.
Multipoint pairing allows you to be connected to two devices at the same time. While you won’t receive input from both devices at the same time, you’ll be able to seamlessly transition from one device to the other. So if you’re listening to music on your laptop, and your cell phone rings, all you’ll have to do is click a button to answer the call.
If you’ve already connected your headphones to a device, you’ll want to manually reset the headphones and clear/forget the headphones from your device before you get started.
1) Start with your headphones turned off.
2) Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the power/volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Audrey will say “Welcome to Trekz Titanium!” and then “pairing” and then the LED light will flash red and blue.
3) Press and hold the multifunction button and power/volume+ button at the same time for 2-3 seconds. Audrey will say "Multipoint Enabled."
4) In your first device’s Bluetooth settings, select the Trekz Titanium. Audrey will say "Connected."
5) Turn your headphones off.
6) Re-enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the power/volume+ button for 5-7 seconds. Audrey will say “Welcome to Trekz Titanium!” and then “pairing” and then the LED light will flash red and blue.
7) In your second device’s Bluetooth settings, select the Trekz Titanium. Audrey will say "Connected" or “Device 2 Connected.”
8) Turn your headphones off.
That completes the multipoint pairing process! Your headphones should now be connected to two of your devices simultaneously the next time you turn them on.
Are you a visual learner? Check out our YouTube video on how to enable multipoint pairing.
For more assistance, please contact our Customer Happiness Team at email@example.com.
Important: make sure your printer is scaled to 100% on a standard 8.5” x 11” page.
Cut out the measuring tool using the dotted line as a guide.
Hold the left side (L) behind your left ear and stretch the tool across the back of your head (toward your right ear).
If the white section of the sizing tool is touching your right ear, choose Trekz Titanium Mini.
If the the orange section of the sizing tool is touching your right ear, choose Trekz Titanium.