What devices will Air pair to?
Air will pair to most Bluetooth devices that use Bluetooth 3.1 or higher, including phones, tablets, computers and watches. It will not pair to gaming consoles. It will not pair with some transmitters.
How do I pair Air to my device?
Start with your headphones turned off. Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding volume+ for 5-7 seconds. Audrey will say “Welcome to Trekz Air.” Continue holding volume+ until the LED light flashes red and blue. Open your device’s Bluetooth settings and select “Trekz Air by AfterShokz.” Audrey will say “Connected.”
Your headphones should now be connected to your device.
How do I pair Air to multiple devices?
Trekz Air offers multipoint pairing, which allows users to connect to two devices at the same time. While you won’t receive audio from both devices at the same time, you’ll be able to seamlessly transition from one device to the other.
To pair multiple devices through multipoint pairing:
1. Start with your headphones turned off.
2. Enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the volume+ button for 5-7 seconds, until the LED light flashes red and blue.
3. Press and hold the multifunction button and volume+ button for 2-3 seconds. Audrey says "Multipoint Enabled."
4. Pair first device. Audrey says "Connected."
5. Turn your headphones off.
6. Re-enter pairing mode by pressing and holding the volume+ button for 5-7 seconds, until the LED light flashes red and blue.
7. Pair the second device. Audrey says "Device Two Connected."
8. Turn your headphones off.
Your headphones should now be connected to both devices.
How do I switch from one device to the other using multipoint pairing?
When paired through the multipoint pairing process, Trekz Air will connect to whichever device is in range. If both devices are in range, it will connect to whichever device you were more recently using. You can switch devices through some notifications such as a phone call, or simply by using the opposite device. Multipoint pairing may not work with all devices or transmitters.
I don’t want my Air paired to these devices anymore. How can I pair new devices?
You can change the devices to which your Trekz Air is paired by resetting the headphones, and then pairing the new devices.