WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
- AfterShokz offers a limited warranty that all AfterShokz products and accessories will be free from defects and workmanship, according to the following terms and conditions:
- The limited warranty for AfterShokz products extends for Twenty-Four (24) Months from your date of purchase.
- A valid proof of purchase is required to obtain this limited warranty.
- All products must first be registered before a warranty claim can be processed. We strongly recommend that you register your product immediately after purchase. You can register your product here; http://warranty.aftershokz.com/RegistrationForm.aspx
- Upon request from AfterShokz, the consumer must provide information to reasonably prove the date of purchase.
- AfterShokz will make all reasonable efforts to resolve any problems before determining, at its discretion, if the product is in fact defective.
- The customer will bear the cost of shipping the product to the local designated return facility. AfterShokz shall bear the cost of shipping the product back to the customer after completion of service under the limited warranty.
- At its discretion, AfterShokz will determine if the defect requires the item to be replaced.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Defects or damages resulting from use of the product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, submersion in liquid, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation or other acts which are not the fault of AfterShokz, including damage caused by shipping.
- Alleged product defects or malfunction of which the Customer Service Department of AfterShokz was not notified by the consumer during the applicable limited warranty period.
- This limited warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied warranty of marketability or fitness for a particular use.
- Damage resulting from the use of non-AfterShokz approved accessories.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Products used or obtained in a rental program.
STATE LAW RIGHTS
No other express warranty is applicable to this product. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MARKETABILITY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICUALR PURPOSE, IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF EXPRESS WARRANTY HERIN. AFTERSHOKZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS PRODUCT OR FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MARKETABILITY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT.
Some regions do not allow the exclusive limitation of incidental or consequential damages or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from region to region.
HOW TO GET WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call US 1-315-218-0308.
You may also submit a claim, after your product is registered, by completing a warranty claim form found here; http://warranty.aftershokz.com/WarrantyClaim.aspx
Correspondence may also be mailed to;
Attn: Customer Service
1 Adler Dr
East Syracuse, NY 13057
DO NOT USE THE ABOVE ADDRESS TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT. Please contact customer service using one of the methods listed above to obtain the authorized AfterShokz service address nearest you and for the procedures for obtaining a warranty claim.